Zinc Oxide Tape is used for allergy sensitive patients for extended wear applications. With a zinc oxide-based adhesive, it removes from the skin with minimal trauma to the patient. It reduces the chance of skin tears and tape burns. Thin and flexible, zinc tape conforms to the body’s contours and easily shrinks or expands with underlying tissue. Waterproof and washable with soap and water. It continues to provide a secure covering when exposed to external moisture as well as wet and oily skin without slipping or detaching. Zinc Oxide tape has the unique quality of providing maximum adhesion when it reaches body temperature, without getting stickier or breaking down over time as acrylic-based adhesive tapes do.
4 pcs.1/2″ x 10 yards
1 pc. 1″ x 10 yards
1 pc. 2″ x 10 yards
1 pc. 3″ x 10 yards
1 pc. 4″ x 10 yards
Packaging: 1 Tube
- Durable Zinc Oxide Tape that is latex free and water proof.
- Washable with soap and water.
- Cloth Tape construction is perfect for extended wear.
- Leaves little or no residue after adhesive has been removed.
- Adheres to wet, oily or hairy skin.
- Conforms easily to all body contours.
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Burn Care
- Wound Management
- Physical Therapy
- Securing Tubes, Lines and Catheters.